Saturday – June 23 – 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
SOME WORK LIST ITEMS FOR CLEAN-UP DAY (EASY START)
- Sweep and clean up outside entrance
- Wash siding, especially by park memorial side
- Wash down or blower alley way
- Dump run…make a pile
- Replace burned out bulbs in sanctuary
- Clean base boards/metal covers that have the need
- Hang piece of gutter on overhang by back entrance (stop dripping onto walkway and ice accretion in winter)
- Inventory gym area and closets and toss out junk, organize stuff for keeps
- detail cleaning work around building
THINGS TO BRING!
Folks with pick up trucks, able to make dump run to Camden
Any tool bags you may have for odd jobs
Plan on meeting in the Fellowship Hall at 8:00 am and then we can grab some coffee and donuts and open in prayer and have a time to just chat about the building and ministry. We will work from 9:00 am-12:00 pm at the latest (might be done sooner) and knock off work and enjoy the rest of the weekend. There is no pressing issues we have to get done and what does not will be at the top of the list for next time.
We had planned on some painting outside, however, it is looking more and more likely that there is the threat for rain. Again, we are not starting on anything huge but we do want to get started and have some time together and discuss where we are for team projects and plan the next meeting/workday.
We invite anyone interested in being part of the Facilities Team, or who just would like to come help out, to stop by on Saturday, June 23 between 8:00 am – 12:00 pm. We will not be doing hard labor but get some things done and clean up from the winter and then have a time in prayer for our facilities and chat about what this all means and get ideas to move forward.
Thank you always!
Kevin & Taylor