Open every Monday from 6:30 am – 9:30 am
Camden Community Breakfast is FREE and open to all.
The breakfast is restaurant style, with menus and servers. Breakfast is cooked-to-order. The menu includes: Eggs (any style, except poached and hard-boiled,) bacon, sausage, home fries, toast, coffee, tea, juice/milk. Specials each week vary from waffles to pastry, or homemade muffins.
Every few weeks, Camden Community Breakfast hosts a Community Table, where guests can receive soap, shampoo, or other necessary items. Next Monday, December 17 is the last Community Table of the year. This is our chance to bless our guests for Christmas.
There are four ways you can do this:
1. Pray for the Camden Community Breakfast ministry or sign up with Sue Craft to serve
2. Come, sit, and talk with our guests any Monday morning
3. Purchase items for the Community Table and place them in or near the “Community Table” tub in the Fellowship Hall. See the new, updated list below.
4. Knit some warm winter hats or mittens.
Updated list of Community Table items (regular sizes—no hotel samples or huge bottles, please)
Crest or Colgate Toothpaste
Individually wrapped toothbrushes (ask your dentist!)
Liquid dish detergent
Lotion (unscented preferred)
Liquid body wash (Dial or Dove preferred)
Lip Balm (any brand)
Paper towels (individually wrapped rolls)
Toilet paper (Scott)
Tissues (regular size boxes)
Warm winter socks and hats (men/women or unisex)
*Dates may be subject to change due to weather conditions and availability of personnel
For more information contact
(207) 542-0360 | email@example.com