WE ARE A FAMILY!
We consider ourselves a family here at CSBC. What binds us together is not race, education, money, superior morals and beliefs, or politics. We are a family because of Jesus Christ and owe Him a common faithfulness. Jesus, his perfect life, his broken body and shed blood, are at the center of all we do together. We each come — bringing our own unique stories — to journey this broken life together as a family. It is not about uniformity, but unity, so that together we may live for something greater than ourselves. So no matter where you are in life, we invite you to come as you are and encourage you to live for something much greater!
Everyone has a NEXT STEP, including a place to belong, a chance to make a difference and many ways to grow with God and people.
We are so glad that you want to grow in your faith. Whether you are at the beginning of or further along into your journey, we invite you to learn by following Jesus. Jesus invited people to engage not only in his message, but in relationship with other people learning from Him. As you seek to grow in your faith we are committed to providing not only resources, but groups where you can connect to community, become like Jesus, and impact your world for Christ. We encourage you to:
- Consider taking our “Next Step Class”. Attending this class does not commit you to anything; however it will help you clarify how to take the next step in your walk with Jesus and your service and spiritual walk here at CSBC. So if you are curious or feel ready to take any of these next steps, we invite you to join us in this three week class. Dates will be announced throughout the year and feel free to let us know if you are interested at any time, classes scheduled or not! Please feel free to contact Pastor Adam at email@example.com
- Find people and tools to help you grow and share your faith.
- Find out about our Small-groups and Home-groups.
- Please read our Ways (Next Steps) to Connect & Grow Here flyer.
- Learn more about Discipleship groups at CSBC – With Discipleship Essentials: A Guide to Building Your Life in Christ
- Join one of our many Small-groups or Home-groups
- Find a way to serve in our church – or our Camden Community Breakfast