9:30 – 10:30am
10:45 – 12noon
What can I expect in your worship gatherings
- Expect a warm welcome and joyful atmosphere.
- Expect to meet people who love Jesus and want to talk about what He is doing in their lives.
- Expect to make new friends.
- Expect a variety of clothing styles. Some like to dress up but many dress casually. Wear what’s comfortable, you’ll fit right in.
- Expect a variety of musical styles. Our motto is: “The best of all generations.” Worship team. Choir. Hymnal. Piano. Guitar. Organ. Drums. Bass. Violin. Saxophone. Depending on the Sunday, we’ve got them all. Download a bulletin.
- Expect to hear teaching from the Bible. Listen to some of our sermons.
- Expect to hear God speak to you.
- Expect to be challenged to take the next step in your spiritual journey.
- Expect to come back and join us again!
9:30 – 10:30 Baby Nursery (infant to two-years-old) during the Sunday School hour.
10:45 – 12:00 Nursery (infant to five-years-old) during the Sunday Worship Gathering.