WE ARE A FAMILY!
We consider ourselves a family here at CSBC. What binds us together is not superior morals and beliefs, race, education, money, or politics. What binds us is our brokenness, not our beliefs. We are a family because of Jesus Christ and owe Him a common faithfulness.
Everyone has a next step to take in their journey of faith. For some it is becoming more regular on Sunday mornings, joining a Community Group, serving more consistently, reading a little more, praying a little more, or giving a little more.
Regardless of what your next step in faith is, we want to help you take that next step, and we’ve found that Community Groups are a great way to enjoy attending more regularly, praying more earnestly, and serving more consistently congregationally, locally, and globally together.
Everyone has a NEXT STEP, including a place to belong, a chance to make a difference and many ways to grow with God and people.
We are so glad that you want to grow in your faith. Whether you are at the beginning of or further along into your journey, we invite you to learn by following Jesus. Jesus invited people to engage not only in his message, but in relationship with other people learning from Him. As you seek to grow in your faith we are committed to providing not only resources, but groups where you can connect to community, become like Jesus, and impact your world for Christ. We encourage you to:
- Consider taking our “Next Step Class”. Attending this class does not commit you to anything; however it will help you clarify how to take the next step in your walk with Jesus and your service and spiritual walk here at CSBC. So if you are curious or feel ready to take any of these next steps, we invite you to join us in this three week class. Dates will be announced throughout the year and feel free to let us know if you are interested at any time, classes scheduled or not! Please feel free to contact Pastor Adam at email@example.com
- Find people and tools to help you grow and share your faith.
- Find out about our Small-groups and Home-groups.
- Please read our Ways (Next Steps) to Connect & Grow Here flyer.
- Learn more about Discipleship groups at CSBC – With Discipleship Essentials: A Guide to Building Your Life in Christ
- Join one of our many Small-groups or Home-groups
- Find a way to serve in our church – or our Camden Community Breakfast